Chosen Valley Bulldogge’s Puppy Contract
PUPPY HAS BEEN VET CHECKED AND HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE FREE OF OBVIOUS GENETIC DEFECTS AND IS IN GOOD HEALTH. CUSTOMER WILL HAVE THEIR STATE LICENSED VET CHECK THE HEALTH OF THE PUPPY WITHIN 72 HOURS TO VERIFY THE PUPS STATE OF HEALTH.
IF THE BUYER DOES NOT HAVE THE PUPPY CHECKED BY A CERTIFIED VET WITHIN THE ALLOWED TIME, THE ONE YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE WILL BE NULL AND VOID.
SOLD TO: ________________________________________________
BREED: _______________________________________ SEX: _______ COLOR: _________
* I understand that if I do not pay the full purchase price and pick up puppy before it is 9 weeks old, unless other arrangements have been made and agreed to by Chosen Valley Bulldogges (additional fees will apply), I forfeit the deposit and Chosen Valley Bulldogges have the right to re-sell the puppy. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. If for some reason the puppy is found not suitable for sale during vet exam the deposit will not be refunded but transferred to another pup and can be chosen when available. *
I HAVE READ THE CONTRACT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND AGREE
PURCHASER'S SIGNATURE: _______________________________Date_________________
Requirements and Notifications
The buyer agrees to purchase a puppy with the "nick name" _______________ for the total amount of
$ ____________ (price does not include shipping). The buyers also agree to pay to the seller the deposit or balance owed, depending on the situation, within the stipulated time frame.
The seller agrees to furnish the buyer with the necessary health information, including all shot and worming records. The IOEBA OR AKC temporary puppy registration application paperwork will be given to the buyer only if puppy was sold with full registration rights.
Puppies are reserved and held only after deposit has been paid. Deposits are $500.00. Deposits can be paid with money order, cashier check, cash or PayPal (4% transaction fee). Paypal is only accepted for deposits, the rest must be cash if picked up and money order or certified check for remaining balance unless otherwise approved by CVB. Once CVB receives the deposit the puppy will be marked and considered sold. Balance to be paid at or before date puppy is picked up. All puppies must be picked up at 8 weeks, unless other arrangements have been made with CVB. If no contact is made with CVB concerning puppy pick-up, after 1 week after puppy is scheduled to leave (8 weeks old) the puppy will be re-placed up for sale and no deposit will be returned.
Shipping/Handling for puppies twenty lbs. and under at this time is: $ ___________. This is an all-inclusive shipping cost and it includes your kennel/crate (which you keep), vet check and actual shipping costs. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. If you are using a puppy nanny the cost of shipping is just for transportation as the nanny will be using her own travel bag.
Choice of puppy is based on first come first to choose basis. NO puppy will be put on hold without payment of deposit. Deposits are non-refundable. If buyer does not find a puppy to his/her liking after placing deposit, he/she must wait for upcoming litters to make his/her choice. If you change your mind and do not want a puppy you forfeit your deposit.
If the buyer purchases a puppy/dog for pet purposes only, registration papers will not be given to buyer.
If it is agreed upon that Chosen Valley Bulldogges will hold the puppy past the 8 weeks there will be additional fees. $50 a week for every week past 8 weeks and if during that extra time another vaccination is due there will be a $25 charge for the vaccination given.
1. Puppy is guaranteed to be in good physical condition at the time of delivery to the buyer. The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a Licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours after delivery time for a complete physical exam. If the Veterinarian finds the puppy to have a serious physical condition other than a viral or bacterial cold or infection, such as Coccidia or Giardia (bloody stools), which is easily treated, the seller will replace the puppy with another puppy of the same sex, comparable or better quality, when available from same or upcoming litter, after the first puppy is returned to seller (at buyers expense). The seller reserves the right to a second opinion at the expense of the seller. If puppy is not examined by a Veterinarian within 72 hours after delivery time, all guarantees listed are not valid.
Another thing that may show up is Kennel Cough (Bordatella) if puppy is shipped and put under stress. Coccidia or Giardia and Kennel Cough are not life threatening and full recovery is expected.
2. To be free from any genetic/hereditary defects that cause death or serious impairment of the vital functions in the puppy until said puppy is one year of age. If any fatal inheritable defect is documented by a Veterinarian and presented to the seller with sufficient supporting evidence, the buyer will be entitled to a replacement puppy of the same sex, comparable or better quality, when available from same or upcoming litter. Buyer may pick the breeding/litter that they want a pup out of; however; the specific pup to be used as replacement will be chosen by CVB.
3. Puppy will be current on worming and shots and will have received vaccinations depending on age. No replacements will be given in case of parvo.
4. If your dog is used in any sort of illegal activity (dog fighting) or in any extreme sport (weight pulling), or is mistreated, malnourished, abused or not taken care of, the guarantee is completely null and void. At that time CVB will have the right to remove the dog from your ownership and place in another home. No refund will be given. If you at any point no longer want puppy/dog that was purchased, you are required to notify Chosen Valley Bulldogges for first option to have puppy/dog returned to CVB.
5. It is understood that at the time of this sale the puppy may not be show or breeding quality. But it is represented as its breed and is suited as pet quality.
6. This guarantee does not cover what in the Bulldog breed some consider common or beyond our control - Cherry eyes (prolapse of gland in 3rd eyelid located in corner of eye), Entropian (turning in of edges of eye lids), Stenotic nares (snuffling or snoring when breathing), Coccidia, Giardia, and Bordatella (all three considered to be NOT life threatening and curable).
7. There is no guarantee or warranty that the buyer will be able to breed or show the dog purchased, regardless of show or breeding potential.
Every line of dogs has some issues common to their breed. The Olde English bulldogge is a recreation of the Bulldogs of Old and one of the reasons it was created was for the purpose of eliminating many of the established health problems that the English bulldog has, which it has done. However the dog is still a Bulldog and some problems may arise that are directly related to what we find most desirable about the breed; for instance the flatter face, rolling gait, short tail and big chest. Do all the research you can, understand and accept that when you purchase a dog you may have to deal with some issues. We strongly suggest that you do not expose your new puppy to new things until you have had him/her for two weeks or so. Keep him in your yard, hold him, play with him, and gradually introduce him to new surroundings. This will keep the stress level down in your new puppy.
* The above statement holds true for French Bulldogs as well. *
The Buyer Agrees to the Following:
1. To use the Name Chosen Valley's (name of dog) as the prefix in the registered name of the dog
2. Maintain up to date vaccines, worming, and to keep the dog/pup in humane conditions, provide proper food, water and shelter.
3. To spay or Neuter said dog if full registration was not given unless otherwise agreed upon for dog showing purposes only.
The buyer and seller agree that this is the full and complete agreement that exists between the parties for the sale of this dog/puppy. Any agreement made prior to this is considered incorporated herein and any modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or such shall not be effective.
SHIPPING BY UNITED AIRLINES THROUGH THE PETSAFE DEPARTMENT: 1-800-575-33351-800-575-3335 FREE
SHIPPING IS ROUGHLY $375-$400 (PRICES MAY VARY DUE TO GAS FLUXUATION)
S/H FEES: $75.00 (Includes Crate, Travel Kit and Health Certificate)
SHIPPING AND CRATE MUST BE PREPAID BEFORE PUPPY(IES) ARE SHIPPED.
Puppy Nanny (prices vary based on destination)
Soad Hamdan: 1-773-454-63241-773-454-6324
Ground Shipping (prices vary based on destination)
SHIPPING BY GROUND THROUGH Nicole Boho: 1-262-353-28021-262-353-2802
SHIPPING IS ROUGHLY $385.00
SHIPPING MUST BE PAID TO SELLER BEFORE PUPPY(IES) ARE SHIPPED.
Chosen Valley Bulldogges
Tracey & Shane Ferguson